Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stillness vs activity

Living must be more than existing! Sorrow and trials are a part of the human existence just as happiness and joy are. When we come to the place where we only function we must step back and reevaluate ! As a physical being I am just as the animals , it is my spirit that gives me a step up in the order of life. I must honor that order and become all it means to be human. I must take authority over what I can. Their are times when the physical body I have been given, limits me, holds me down but my spirit it has the ability to soar over this constraint. I will be more than my body allows me. I will find ways to overcome my handicap. I will become a vessel that lets flow through it the life essence and to me the life essence is love! I can some days only live on my sofa but it is those days I am determined to reach out more. I really think God in His infinite wisdom knows people like me would never stop being physical and explore the spiritual, if we were not made to by some inconvenience such as a physical barrier like seizures or say MS. God knows some of us are prone to just doing and never take the time to "BE." Being is part of the human and we must embrace it and nurture it just as we exercise our flesh! So today after many days of good health a person I love dearly reminder me to write. Share my uniqueness with other special people who may not be feeling as well as I am today !
These words and thoughts I dedicate to my Sister MaryBeth ! I love you and hope your body heals as a result of love extended from my heart to yours ! I love you !

1 comment:

  1. I am blessed to have a true goal in my life at this advanced age and wisdom. R.G.

    ReplyDelete