Monday, November 21, 2011

My final party !

When I die, I want my body donated for research, ( epilepsy, endometriosis, psorisis......etc.) When they have used it up they have my permission to use me to fertilize a garden of flowers as one of my passions is gardening ! Do not send flowers tho please send your flowers to someone in my honor or donate to Hospice or habitat. I would like a celebration of my life, meaning the people I love even my animals. I want a dinner party where my family feels special and loved by those in attendance, must serve lots of chocolate and even dance as it is my favorite other thing to do ! I want beautiful music that reflects my love of God and people and life. I want the sharing of scripture but make it personal , not some stoic words that doesn't reflect me and even some remarks from family and friends.........please feel free to remain seated if you have nothing good to say, LOL !!! I do not want some dismal service with too much order........ if your baby cries well so be it cause that is life ! Now if some one decides to place a marker in my honor please make sure it says, " I told you I didn't feel good!" Well I think that about covers it with one small exception, I have requested someone help me record a few songs that everyone must stay and listen to before receiving their party favor of a giant size Hershey bar or M&M's with or without nuts, departing gift ! If you will not do it my way I will haunt your thoughts while waiting for your arrival just inside the pearly gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment