Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter

May we always feel the love of God at this holy celebration of the death and resurection of our Saviour . The truest form of love is when a man lays down his life for a friend but our Lord layed His down for everyone not some but everyone! Think for one moment what our heavenly Father was experiencing when He sent His only Son to die for people who mock Him . I have 2 sons and 1 daughter and I can say for sure I do not know a soul I would send them to die for. Selfish I know but true none the less. Our children who serve in the armed forces make the choice to lay down their own lives for others, as parents we are proud but we wouldn't make that choice, they have to. I would die in my childs place and so would their father but neither of us could let them die for us. I tell you this because I want the reality to hit you as it has me. Our God gave His greatest joy in life so as to gain more sons and daughters ! What a good God we serve. I will not pretend to understand the heart or mind of God but I know He loves us ! I know He showed us in the only way most people would understand. So in reture love a little deeper and share a smile and kindness with someone, so they may see the reflection of Christ our Saviour in you ! He is risen and He lives in me ! Happy Easter !

No comments:

Post a Comment