Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Believe

We all have our daily concerns....... health , money, family, aging, etc. I am certain we should laugh about it more than we do. We get a ticket in and out, our hour glass of time continues to drain each grain of sand one by one. I will not get caught up watching the sand but I pray when the last grain falls , I will fall where ever I am not home sitting around waiting for life to happen but out experiencing it. I do not want to waste one ounce of my energy worrying about the cares of life. We are all going to die, so this is a certain, I must learn to live in spite of the constant threat of death. I must walk with intention to the places that lift my heart. I must find the silver lining in my storm cloud. The storms are here and more will come but they only make the sun filled days all the more beautiful. I see the world the way I choose and I want to walk out to meet the rainbow. I do not want to hide in my home for fear of rain. I want to feel each and every drop as it softens the earth my prayer is it softens me as well. I want to be the shoulder that comforts those who cry out their own rain storm. I want so much to be alive, I want to feel the heat and the cold, I want them to speak about life to me. I want everything this earth has to give to help me arrive at my destination with joy unspeakable. I want an abundant life that makes this world look beautiful because I was here and gave. I want the darkness to be overshadowed by the light .I want life to piece the darkness of my soul so I can behold the face of the creator and say I believed. You made me see the beauty in the midst of the darkness and therefore I believe.I believe in the beauty of this earth and your creation. I believe humanity is your greatest accomplishment so I will always look for the beauty in every face. I will trust in your glory and how you are able to make beauty out of ashes ! I BELIEVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment