Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pray works !

Today has been a blessing to me! I am a true believer in prayer and I am evidence prayer works. I have posted in the past about being ill. My fear has been evident and so have my doubts and that is why I want to state for the record, God answered the prayers of His people and healed this sick girl! I am the one that was healed by the faith of her friends!
Most of my life I have had seizures. Those seizures have tried to keep me down and out but my love for life and family would never let them prevail. I have also suffered from migraines, they have been a constant part of my life from my teens on as well! Well to make matters more violent I am also in the midst of menopause ! Then just 5 months ago I lost my Mother-in-law and best friend. The perfect storm hit me when my life was already full to capacity with my business and family and my husband Brad. The raging of this storm was relentless and my body started to buckle under the pressure leading to loss of muscle control and electrical waves washing over my brain that confused me and left me in total fear in their wake. Then the pain from the headaches became debilitating, keeping me in the dark with out hope. I started to lose hope, but I never gave up.
To make a long story short I end up in University of Maryland medical center for 6 days! The best part of this story is yours, you my friends and friends of friends, churches and family started praying! You prayed when I myself no longer knew what to pray and really felt selfish asking God for anything when He has always blessed me with so much! Your prayers lifted me and placed me before a Holy God and He had mercy ! I am evidence of that mercy. I am humbled as to why he healed me but thankful He saw fit! I can tell you it was Him in mercy and you in prayer that brought about this miracle! Thank you my friends ......I am healed and released from my Doctor today! God hears our humble requests and answers sometimes the way we hope and at other times the way He must! Thank you all for trusting God on my behalf and sending out that prayer that you may have prayed with doubt but no less you did it and He heard! Prayer is powerful and an act of love! I will pray for you and yours as well !

No comments:

Post a Comment