Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waging WAR

Dr. Yonker told me I am in a war and basically my brain is the battlefield ! The MRI shows I have a beautiful brain one quite worthy to do battle for! The hardest part of battle is the mere fact I cannot get away from the war for even the slightest moment of respet. This battlefield in my mind is constant and relentless. The hormones in my body have started to drop leaving the whole body susceptible to all kinds of problems, but for women with migraines and epilepsy the war becomes even harder to fight. In my mind it would be the same as sending your army off to war with wounds not healed and giving them a map that only confuses them more because the map is for another country, not the one they are in. It would seem to be a great disadvantage for anyone, but I choose to see it as tho, who better to fight the battle than those who know the pain and confusion of warfare. I know moments will come and the fog will lift and I will be more able and stronger because I stayed in the fight, I never gave up. When I sleep the battle wages on and often wakes me with fear and panic but then I remember wars do not go on forever, they all have an end and everything is more scary in the dark of night. Dr. Yonker told me mine may be months but she thinks I can do this with the help of many medications. Brad is my wing man and she is my general and I am waging war. I love my life and my family and they are worth fighting for. I know that I have another advantage, my God is for me so who can be against me. I will do battle and I may have scars but they will be my constant reminders of how far I have come. My trials are my chance to grow and change and become all God has wanted for me all along. Fear is not my friend and I will reject it. The love and prayers of my friends and family they are my secret weapon and I am willing and ready to wage war with the Holy Spirit as my guide I know I can win! Pray for me as I overcome not only this physical assault on my brain but all the fears that try to creep into my mind as well ! I love you all and I will see you all on your own personal battlefields waging a Holy War !

No comments:

Post a Comment