Wednesday, January 30, 2013

soul cry

My soul cries out from deep within. Long hidden have been those things that make me different. I have become a woman with a role and I forgot the girl I used to be. I have always had an inner desire to explore and by explore I mean all the things nature provides me. As a child I wanted to heal people, I wanted to use the earths trees and plants and heal like the natives did. I wanted to help women birth their children and then help them take care of the babies born to all of them! I wanted to be a movie star because I though myself a pretty good actor. I wanted more than anything to sing but even I knew my voice wasn't good but that never deterred me for making a joyful noise. The things I wanted to do were endless. Wife and Mother were high on my list too as I knew that children were special and always felt my soul deeply connected with babies!
I think a life well lived has so much potential and mine no less than any other but I must confess here and now I have been a coward. I am afraid to be set free to do anything and I am not sure why? I am a confident woman and sure about who I am in the small confines of my world. So if I let my self free of its self imposed restrictions I might find myself uncertain and unsure of all that I though I was. So for now I will be challenging Pam to come out of the small world she has created for herself and play a smaller role in a bigger universe ! As my soul cries for more I will begin to open up to new experiences and opportunities being ever mindful of all that led me to this place in time and space!

No comments:

Post a Comment