Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hormones from Hell !

I know for a fact the female is cursed, hormones are our curse. The beginning of puberty she faces the ups and downs of the emotional roller coaster of her womanhood and the train never arrives at the station until she is old and used up and possibly very angry! I hate being a woman for this one constant continuum of change. I have no patience for anything or anyone anymore. I am harsh dark shadow of the woman I used to be. I hate me right now more than I have ever in my life. I am so unsettled ...... my mind, my heart , my soul and my body is ugly and fights me every step. My mind is an anger seeking missile looking for a place to launch the words hidden there . My heart no longer has the willingness to feel joy, only pain and sorrow. I am a mess and I am not looking for your sympathy that only makes me more angry that anyone might think that! No I am here lashing out in words so that this hormonal combustion will be set free. I would not wish on my worst enemy what it is I am going through, I have to much compassion even in my current state! I will ride these hormones out and I will be victorious one way or another, I will get relief , be it my demise or old age (completion of menopause).  If I seem unlike myself rest assured it not something you did it is me living with these hormones from hell , someday I shall return with a new and improved version of my former self! Thank you for the chance to spew this destruction somewhere as were I to hold it in I might spontaneously com-bust !

No comments:

Post a Comment