Monday, March 28, 2011

God/ Fragile

How fragile is my relationship with God? I listen to people talk and give advice and I am convinced they live a life in fear. I have a living breathing relationship with God. We are friends and at times ememies, just like my marital relationship. Most people consider it sin to share those thoughts, well news break God already knows your questions, anger ,fear and frustrations before they come out of your mouth. I have deceided I am going to have an ongoing conversation without quoting scripture to back it up. The word is our source but suppose for one second you no longer had access , what then ? I am having this constant conversation that is like one I have with my husband. I am going to feel all the things a real relationship feels. I will not pretend that all is well when I am mad as hell. I will voice my concerns and wait for a response . I will never again allow others tell me how to relate to the Most High. My fears ,doubts, anger, hatred they do not surprise Him, I believe He is everything and knows everything, so my revelations to Him are old news anyway. So right now here on this blog I am in pursuit of God and it may look like blasphemy to some and to others it may be refreshing but for me it is authenticly me. I will no longer live under the contraints of others but I will work out my own relationship with God. If our relationship is as fragile as others seem to think then I will sweep streets in heaven but if I am correct and what God really wants are people He can call friends half the work will be done and when we meet face to face it will be a real homecoming. I write this blog to help me find my path , I do not intend to insult others or put anyone down, in fact my prayer is you read something here that will lighten your load! I am in pursuit and hope you are as well. The road ahead leads us bank home if we trust the one who gave us life. The road ahead is full of hope and despair, joy and sorrow, life and death and I am going to need this ongoing conversation with our Creator to get through it, so with confidence I will argue and fight, love and respect my God as I find my way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment