Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jibberish

My words are lost right now, they have gone into hiding for fear of what I might say. My emotions are high and they can release more than aught to be said. Blogs are a beautiful place to express your life but the truth is we often want to put others truths out here. So my words are hiding , they want to remain untouched or unexpressed so as not to put things here that may make others uncomfortable or even hurt. I am an open book and I find it difficult to hold back what makes me who I am and some times that involves others and their stories as well because they are part of my life.
I am an emotional being and I find I need social interaction. I need to express my fears and doubts even at the expense of others but out of respect I can't. So what does one do when they can't say what they like ...... They turn the music up and Dance !!!

1 comment:

  1. Your restraint is admirable and a powerful expression of love. I hope the social interaction tonight was what you needed!

    ReplyDelete