Saturday, March 5, 2011

I changed the name of my blog today. The name was the "My Life and Times", that was not what my blog really was about. My life is a life in pursuit of God. I love this God I have never seen and have an on going conversation with Him. In fact I felt the title was deceptive so therefore I wanted to make clear what you will read here. Some days will be simple conversations about my life and times but most will be about this inner conflict I am in with God. As I try to become a friend of God, I ask you to watch and see if it is possible. I want to be transparent and authentic so here is where I am working that out. I have come to this blog to gain clarity and grow in strength and wisdom. My words are placed here for me and whom ever else may find courage and hope in them. I write and sometimes that opens my eyes to see how very blind I have beeen. I have been very judgemental and God has crippled me in every area that I have judged others. Many are the days I am angry at God and I admit I fail Him but just as in my marriage I work those feelings out. I will run to God not away. I will scream at Him and I will cry with Him but I will not walk away. So if you are the kind of person who is not perfect and doesn't have all the answers feel free to join in and watch as I walk out my faith and lack thereof. God knows all these things already but He also wants me to say them out loud so I can find my way back home to Him and His forgiveness !

No comments:

Post a Comment