Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Judgement

I am writing today because I love the life I have in Christ Jesus ! I love that He came to fulfill the law because we are not able to carry it out ! I love that when He was asked by His disciples which of the law was most important he said,"Love your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: love your neighbor as yourself.' All the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments'," this reassures me. I am no longer afraid what man says about me or what man does to me because I am to following these laws. I will not condemn anyone for any sin because we all fall short according to His word. So if you trust God and His word their is no reason to fear no matter the label others give you , call on Him and talk to Him for He has made the way, even for the gossip !

No comments:

Post a Comment