Saturday, November 17, 2012

Trouble vs Education

My world can hold promise and despair at any given moment. I find myself at this crossroads often, really too often for comfort.A life should never be so conflicted but somehow mine always seems to be. Joy is fleeting as the trials of life seem to bully their way into my face time and time again.
Trouble seems to always have a constant stream of conversation reminding me of how my world is falling apart and I am at its mercy. I have had to learn to turn away from this dialog and start a new conversation with myself reminding myself of how God will see me through this. God seems ready, willing and able to walk with me in my conflict but He doesn't rescue me the way I want Him too. I do always want an instant answer and resolve of my woes but my heavenly Father seems to know what I need. So, I struggle till I surrender to the lesson before me.
I have found in my life surrender is a posture that best suits me. When I am in a state of acceptance I can  learn the lesson being taught much quicker. Life is my teacher and I am her student, I am blessed to have the companionship of the Holy Spirit guiding me but each step is mine and mine alone to take. I will have fear and uncertainty along the way but I will not let them keep me from my destination. I will walk until I can walk no more and when I am able I shall dance and skip and sing my way down this path. Give up? I think not, I am a journyman and my life on earth my time to aquire knowledge and experience love and find truth, so down the road I shall go , for the world is my classroom and I only have a short time to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment