Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daughter - Friend

The weight in my chest is heavy because she says it is hard to breath. My love for her cannot be measured because I would give her health and happiness were it possible. She makes me smile with pride when I see her struggle against herself to be more than she is physically able, my heart breaks not once but over and over again, each time I see her fall. Everything in life I ever wanted to be she is and more. I am thankful God chose her and I to share this journey called life. I will forever owe her a debt I will never be able to repay but the good news is she asks little if anything of me. I am in love with this woman I call daughter and friend!I want for her dreams all to come true. I want this illness that she battles to cease and desist! I want her to experience all the joy life can possibly give! I want her to love and be loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment