Saturday, March 30, 2013

Death part of the Journey!

The journey is long if we are lucky so I am told. I have always thought only the good die young, making death a reward for having been special. I know you may think me crazy and in truth I am to a degree but death itself seems like the starting line for our true ability to live. The life I speak of is one where we are not bound in flesh that decays but we are spirit and soul that is wise and understanding and open to learn everything before us and behind us, no boundaries. Many of us have lost people we love and are suffering that void today and I pray we each understand our loss is their gain. Some may say well heaven depends on what they did while living, to them I say heaven depends on one Man/God alone. He did what He did for his creation. He laid down his perfect life for the one I have never been able to get right. I love this Lord, this holy Man, I love Jesus because He came to teach us a new way to live. He came to teach me to love God above all and my neighbor as myself. His message is still fresh and exciting today after thousands of years. His ways still above our ways. This God/Man came in absolute humility so I might trust He knows me and the error of my ways. I know how to love unconditionally because He first loved me this way. I know how to love my husband and children and my neighbor because He has loved me and given me His example to follow. This journey I am on is beautiful because I serve a God who said, "Father God forgive them (humanity) for they (humanity) know not what they do", this God declared from the cross you and I do not know what we are doing, and offered His forgiveness right then and there.  Because He made the way then and there we need  no one to tell us how to talk to God, no one, that journey is for YOU and HIM alone! Happy Easter friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment