Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Journey

There is something big about fighting cancer, it takes you way out of your comfort zone. It takes your body parts first then it goes after your heart and soul. I am a rebel by nature so I will not go down without a fight but it is funny my fight ain't as big as it used to be. Yesterday found me very ill, in fact   I was the sickest I have been since this journey started on October 1st. The sickness came over me in waves and left me retching on the floor but let me say there was a steel determination in me that kept me at peace during the whole process. The processes of my body were trying to rid me of Cancer and every poison thing in me and when it was over there was a clarity that came over me like none I have ever experienced. I shall do what I must till I am better and then I shall live like there is no tomorrow. I shall let go and be whole in a way I never dreamed possible. I shall walk in a peace that comes through great suffering, I shall become the woman I have always wanted to be. There is a sickness unto death but that sickness is one of the soul, the body will die but the soul is eternal and I shall rise out of these ashes with my soul intact. There something about this experience that reminds me of childbirth ......I shall travail until I am delivered from this flesh, I will labor till I am free and then I shall find the peace that comes from knowing God and His plan for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment