Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Journey

In my life I have been sicker that I currently am. I have waged a war to reclaim my life and mind three years ago in fact. My conflict of health began as a young woman, once my periods started my world flipped upside down. Cramps and seizures came hand in hand, my best days were the days I was pregnant with my three children. I write not to get your sympathy or sorrow but to inform you of the life long battle I have fought to stay on the sunny side of life. My husband has endured me at my worst and loved me at my best. I have no right to complain as there are so many who have it much worse. The hormones of being female have never been kind to me with the exception of pregnancy and childbirth for then I was healthy and able to bare children with great gusto, baby #1, 10lbs 8oz, baby #2, 9lbs 10oz, baby #3, 9lbs 6 oz and all beautiful, these are my blessings. Health has been a struggle for years due in part to peri menopause, these hormones have sent me into a battle from hell. The migraines, nurological symptoms and overwhelming fatigue have been insurmountable at times but I never let that stop my life and my love for life.  I have been in battle with the most relentless giant,  my body. Today the battle continues and every factor has come back in play, I am older now and the energy it takes to overcome has put me at a distinct disadvantage but I will do my best to overcome. I pray that the wisdom that comes from growing older will help guide me into the best choices for my full recovery.
Those who read this are my friends, my request is that you would pray for me that I might make good choices concerning my health, that I might make decisions that lead to a full and absolute recovery of Heath! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment