Monday, January 5, 2015

My Journey

Each day presents itself with new conditions and the only constant is me. How will I conduct myself? Will I be of a sound mind or will I give into my fears? Questions only I can answer. Fear is a dominating force when facing the unknown and keeping that fear in check is the most important thing one can do. In truth death is a daily threat to all of us young and old but fear will tell each of us we are execptional and our death will be harder than all the others before us. Watching someone die is much like watching birth, it is labor.  We either manage our emotions while navigating the struggle or we fall apart the choice is ours. Keeping active helps me manage my state of mind best, being out in the cold with the wind nipping at my face brings my attention fully forward and present. I find the best way to live is fully present and accounted for. The challenge life has thrown at me today is mine and I must keep a level head and trust the process while keeping my heart and mind on all that is important. I am one person, one speck of humanity, one blip in time so I must make my moment a good moment, fully engaged in my corner of this world. Today matters so in whatever way possible I will be a life force that fully engages with all those God places in my path, I will try not to get caught up in the details but find my hope and strength and share it with others. I pray for each of us we become better with each sunrise for time is short and our part in this history of time is quickly coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment