Friday, January 2, 2015

My Journey

Happy New Year, 2015, what will this year hold for me and mine? The year has begun and I am hopeful for all it brings. Last year at its very start I set goals for my health, I wanted to lower my blood sugar and my weight, my blood sugar is down and my weight is down by 30 pounds, so I declare success. This new year presents me with new health issues and I feel certain I shall overcome them  as well.
This year I want to live a more honest life. I want to give of myself to others but not out of obligation, out of love. I want to experience Joy and laughter again like I did as a child. I want a liberty in life I lost as I grew up and became a wife, mother, and business owner. I want to live in each and every moment with those present, not thinking of anything but what stands before me. I am declaring myself free from this moment on. I am free to be happy and love in a way I have forgotten. I am free to walk about on this earth with no agenda, living one day at a time.  I shall live giving the very thing I seek, liberty, in this way I shall truly be free. My body may hold me captive to an illness I did not see coming but my mind and my spirit shall be free so soar over the year ahead and find each and every special moment and hold them near and dear to my heart. I am going to find joy, I am going to explore, I am going to love when given the chance and I am going to experience freedom in a way I never dreamed possible this year, for I am free to chose my attitude over each and everyday. May you too find what matters most in this year of possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment