Monday, October 24, 2011

In sickness and in health ,I am special

Trying to prepare yourself for a bad diagnosis is not easy and lets face it being sick in any capacity sucks. You tell yourself it could be many things and they do not have to be horrible but you go to a field hockey game and no one there but you has your symptom. You enter a restaurant that is packed and not one person there is struggling to stay on a stool or stand. That is when you realize whatever your illness it is quite special! Well I am special and why would my illness be other wise. Everyday I rise and say how can I make this day special? I try to make every person I speak with know at that moment in time nothing is more important than they are. I believe if we treat people with love and respect we get it back 10 fold and I know this is true in my life. I truly have felt loved beyond reason. Only a few times in my life have I ever envied another and that was in my youth and mostly over things I could not afford. I love who I am ,I love the people I come from, and I love life. So if I am handed a bad prognosis so be it, I have had a better life than most so who am I to complain if things get rough in the end? I would be a spoiled child to complain. I am a daughter, sister,WIFE, MOTHER, niece, cousin, Aunt and friend to many, I am A Blessed woman! I know this may all sound mellow dramatic and maybe it is but either way I believe God does what is necessary to get our attention and remind us of the things that matter. Living life with joy and a grateful heart matter, loving others matters , being in fellowship with God matters! So pray whatever comes my way I remember how blessed I have been to walk out my life with each of you and I have loved and been loved! I have been given everything so who am I to complain ? I won't bore you but I have had the best life you could ask for and I am not about to give that up NOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment