Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keeping up with me!

I am so blessed !I have more than I deserve and I know it! We sometimes think we have less than we deserve but really do we? I have more than I ever dreamed possible ,yet there are times I want more and even think I deserve more. I have often wondered why some people get the big house, the fine cars and clothes and all the trappings and then I remember that isn't who I am. I am a simple girl with simple wishes. I wouldn't want the headaches that come with a 5000 $ mortgage. I wouldn't want to have the burden of living up to any ones expectations, "like keeping up with the Jones", except my own. I am pleased thinking of the day my mortgage will no longer be a burden and helping my children every chance I get! The mall is my closet and to tell you the truth I stroll thru it once in a while and don't see much I like, so there it remains. I have most all I need and when I want more I get it.
In life I have noticed people with lots of stuff fret over that stuff. People with less are not so encumbered and laugh out loud a little more often ! Liberty comes thru reaching out and taking it . The mind is where our wealth is centered, wealth is a thought process not a number in our bank account. I know people who have it all and they are still not satisfied and I know of others who have nothing and they are not satisfied either. Joy in life and living comes from the heart. I will choose to find my joy here and now, not in what I have or where I live or what I wear but in who I am! I am good how about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment