Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lost and found !

I am losing myself it seems. My words are trapped in my head and my mouth will not let me speak them. If I lose my ability to express myself what shall I become? Words are life to me. words are song without the music. Words give expression to every human feeling and idea. My words are going to leave me I fear. Everyday I'm becoming more and more separated from them. My mind is washed with frustration because I can't put them into order, the letters that make logic or sense are all jumbled inside my head. I will not be afraid what is happening I will decide it is a chance to relate to so many who before now seemed so simple and so far away. I can't be sure if this is something I will come back from or is this the journey I am destined to take? Who knows but God Himself and He is silent as well. I will not be afraid of my silence but I will embrace it. The burden I may become to others, will not cause me to fear either. I know I am loved and that love shall be enough to sustain me till my Father calls me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment