Friday, November 28, 2014

My Journey

Not many words find me this morning, just happiness. Today I will take care of  getting my responsibilities at work taken care of and then pick out my Christmas tree for home. Oh the joys of Christmas, if one must have surgery then best they recouperate at home in a winter wonderland. I have completed most of my shopping for my kids and for the most part feel okay with the fact my Christmas shall be different than all those past. Part of me knows I must let go of all the things I do so that my healing may then come unabated. The most important lesson to learn may be that the world will find its way without me, well at least for a few months. I am feeling joy this morning and choose not to think of what the future holds unless it includes the joys of family and celebrating my Saviour. So I challenge you find you joy today no matter your circumstances!

No comments:

Post a Comment