Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My journey

Everything changes and everything stays the same. Circumstances change with time, we age, our children grow up, our parents grow old and we are here in the midst of all this change trying to make sense of it all. Life gets so busy we stop laughing and loving and enjoying each other. I believe if illness has a good side it is the fact that we are forced to stop the madness of life and embrace those we love and be still, in the moment. I am going to make the most of my recovery, I am going to enjoy these moments of one on one with each person who crosses my threshold. I hope to keep pressing toward my healing while holding near and dear these special moments that present themselves to me. Fear has no place in my recovery, I will shout it down when it tries to rise up against all the beauty going on around me. I can say I am blessed for love abounds and where love abounds there is strength. Change is happening and I am being changed for the better, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment