Friday, December 5, 2014

My journey

The darkness of morning gives me time for reflection. Quiet time to think of all that has passed in just  a matter of days. My life has been threatened by an invisible giant taking cover in my body. Never would I have ever expected that it was even there were it not for the blood that weeped from my Breast. The weeping of my Breast was a cry, it knew it carried something of great danger and it cried because it wanted to warn me my life was at risk. Had the cry never happened the danger would have increased and most certainly could have taken my life. My breast made the ultimate sacrifice so I might live and for that I am grateful. The breast are the one thing that makes a woman able to care for her babies with nourishment, they are a life force and mine wept to save me. I named my girls when I thought of losing them (Thelma and Louise), they are the truest of friends for all they gave me and mine. I shall remember the 17 year old Brad when he touched them the first time, the tension and pleasure he derived was remarkable and pleased me as well. I shall never forget the first time I layed my own child at my breast to nurse and found the power of the life force within, 3 babies found life giving nourishment at that place on my body above my heart. Those sweet breast did nothing but serve my family and they can rest at peace knowing they did good. So today I shall let go and say farewell my dearest of friends, go find your rest and know I shall always remember our years together in my youth and now I can even boast of your beauty as tho you were superstars, the way we pay homage to our deceased loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment