Monday, December 15, 2014

My Journey

Joy is my companion as I journey threw this unexpected turn in life. Joy is not what I expected a Cancer diagnosis to give me but joy is manifesting itself in my life. Joy at the prospect of celebrating another Christmas with my family. Joy in each and every moment with people who stop and take time to give an encouragement to me and those who love me. I am lifted by love, lifted to a place I have not seen in a long time. Those I love wear a look of worry and concern I no longer can carry. No, today I must rise above all that tries to weigh me down and look up for my healing will come from above not below. My healing will be multidimensional, I shall not only be recovering my health but my mind as well as my spirit. I am forever changed, body, mind and soul. The byproduct of all that is taking place in my life has made me a more grounded human being. I shall hope to carry out of this experience Joy that flows direct from my heart to others. I shall walk with a new confidence that says I am able to overcome because I trust in the unseen hand of the living God for it is He who sustaines me and fills my heart with hope and joy. My words may be hard to understand but they are full of joy and great expectations for I now know life is precious in a way I never fully understood before. Joy is internal and flows outward like rivers of living water, it has the power to clear out the mind and the body of any unclean thing, so here I am and I have decided to swim in these waters as long as God will permit. Wonder who else I will meet in these abundant waters?

No comments:

Post a Comment