Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Journey

Heard a song this morning that spoke to my heart, the Christmas version of Hallelujah. Today my heart cries out Hallelujah for I have been through surgery and I am doing fine. The pain level is manageable with ibuprofen, no narcotics because I have so many lifting me in prayer. I am strong because you love me, I am strong because you have prayed for me and even at my weakest point I am able to overcome my fears because God is with me. I find my joy comes from somewhere deeper than I ever knew possible. There is a joy that passes all understanding when you find what truly matters in life. The loss of my Breast cannot compare to regaining my life and time with those I love. So today as I recover from surgery I shall take time to sing Hallelujah from the depths of my heart for all the gifts I have been given are of an eternal nature and my heart cries out hallelujah for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment