Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Asking God ?

If I could see God , I would be humbled. I would be overwhelmed by the presence of the all mighty creator of the universe. I believe at the initial face to face encounter I would be speechless, But soon I am sure I would feel the joy of coming home to an old friend.
I know to some my words seem arrogant but I would be asking questions like a child. I have so many things I do not understand. I am certain this God who created man would not be surprised at all. I think He would find it refreshing. I would be real. Raw truth, me in my ignorance would want understanding, I would want some clarity. Is the God of all creation surprised by anything? I think not! I am what I am and he knows just who that is better than even I.
I will want to understand if we are just some kind of EXRERIMENT ? The world is so wicked I will want to understand how a loving and just God could keep his hands to himself. I will be like the Dennis Menace of heaven. I will be celebrating the goodness and glory of God but all the while asking more and more questions. I will walk with the certainty that His answers will fill me in such a way that I will be satisfied like never before. The questions will not be from a rebellious child but from one who is full of wonder and finally home where all the answers are.
Do not be afraid to ask him anything because he loves our conversations. If you doubt me go to the Psalms and read the words of David......He was a friend of Gods I want to be his friend as well ! Looking forward to the day answers are in my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment