Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today my heart mourns for the people I know and love , people I call family and friends. My New Year has begun with my attendance of many funerals. I would safely say I have or am about attend as many funerals as ever in my whole life.I walk into this with total peace. I have found I must trust the hand of God. I sometimes rant about what I would do if I were God , all the while knowing how foolish I am.
Suffering is as much a part of life as any thing else. We start out the new year with renewed hope. We are fools to think that the year will be different. Time takes no prisoners, as the clock moves forward we get closer to our own appointed time. Still we think not me. Well I for one am making peace with death.
Death will come calling for me one day. I will not be afraid. I will let it embrace me I will yield to its call. I am certain that at that moment or hour my spirit will sing! I choose to believe the Bible so I leave with certainty. I will escape the confines of this body I have lived in and all the flaws it holds. No more pain or disappointment, no more fear or doubt, but the rapture of knowing I will meet my maker face to face. I will finally know the Lord who created and loved me. I will LIVE in a way I have never known. I will abandon all the dis function In my mind and soar like I can only dream of. I have decided to make death my friend , so as not to mourn so hard or desperate for those who leave me.
Job 13:15

No comments:

Post a Comment