Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am troubled by the world around me. I am trouble by my own inability to fix it. There is a part of me that wants to set the world right. These feelings make for a constant state of conflict in my life. I must bring every thought into captivity if I am to live with any peace. Tell me how do I, or really how does God sit back and watch us destroy ourselves. The stupidity of our choices keeps us in constant turmoil. I for one have a saviour complex so I want to rescue everyone and everything. All the religious training I received growing up and even still today receive has made me believe ....... I have the power to change the world and even more it is my RESPONSIBILITY !!! I must LOL because it is an impossible task and I fell for it. Who do I think I am ? How on earth can I make a difference? The burden I and many people carry because we feel compelled to right the wrongs is crushing. God created this world and I am calling out to Him to do what needs to be done because I am but dust and to the dust I will return. From this earth I was created so tell me what can dirt do? The word says what is man that You are mindful of him? Every question leads to more, therefore I state my questions and thoughts to God and wait for His answers, to which I hear the question back, "Do you trust Me?".
So I choose to trust God . I choose to be an encourager when ever possible. I choose to see with eyes wide open that I am not the saviour of the world ! I am not capable of fixing those closest to me, nor myself, so why would I think for one minute I can do the impossible? I must live here in this moment and realize that I am one woman in one place at one time and I must stay grounded if I am to be effective in my realm of influence. If I share any thing that helps one person have a lighter load to carry then I have accomplished all I can. I want to be set free from the bondage of thought that says I have power. I am powerless over people and things, my power is in my thought life. My power is in gaining wisdom and understanding and Truth ! My power comes when I release myself from all the preconceieved ideas about my responsibilities to God and man but instead live in this moment for it is all I have ! My power comes from TRUSTING God and Him alone to get the job done !

No comments:

Post a Comment