Saturday, January 1, 2011

How do I begin again?

Going to begin my idea of a blog. I love writing and it gives me an outlet to express my heart. Here is the place where mind and heart meet. Words give expression to fears and doubts, hopes and dreams. Written words let others see the inner workings of our most private thoughts. Abandon your fear of exposure and let down the walls that separate you from others. Let people see you struggle in your relationship with God? What can I say here that will change me or my attitude? I can let go and let my fears be exposed. I think shedding light on all I am, strengthens me. I believe I am stronger for working out my own salvation here for anyone to see. I am not afraid of judgement it only hurts the one standing in the place of judge. So I am going to be sharing what I call me here in written word ! But my life is more than I can express here..... so feel free to ask me to clarify any thought you see that causes you to question what I am really thinking !

No comments:

Post a Comment