Monday, January 17, 2011

God and Pam

Who am I that God would be mindful of me? Who am I that he would send his son to die for? The question of who I am is not important ......the answer of who he is, that is the important thought. The conflicts in my personal life are more than most can imagine but I trust God ! The weight of my fears is sometimes crushing but my trust is in God, even so .
I sometimes think God has turned a deaf ear to me .....yet I speak to Him always ! I love Him because he taught me about love. This God we seek out doesn't play by our rules. No , He created the rules then found away to break them, so HE could redeem us back. I know nothing of God, I am an infant when it comes to the knowledge of HIM ! Every time I think I do, I am reminded of how small my concepts and understanding are. I am amazed by those who seem to have all the answers. In truth I feel sorry for those who think they have all the answers to who God is, very sorry ! By having all the answers they limit what they can learn ! When you think you get it ....... your mind shuts off to learning more. I am glad I love and know God! I am glad when we screwed up He found away to bring us back into relationship with Him. I have never seen this God/man but I must say, He is the best friend I have ever known !
My God is much bigger than my finite mind can fathom and I am not afraid to tell you! I love Him and trust He loves me. I am commited to learning everyday a new truth about Him. I pray everyday for wisdom, so that others can see how His love has transformed me! It is a miricle and it is beautiful. If your concept of God brings you no peace .....seek again and shake off the dust of old beliefs, for He has come that we can have LIFE and have it more abundantly !

No comments:

Post a Comment