Wednesday, February 9, 2011

dreams and demons

By day I am an average wife , mother and small business owner. At night I become a demon slayer !!! While most of us are sleeping , some nights I am busy saving lives from demons that hope to consume them. Point in case; I recently dreamed I was in school and class was just starting. I heard noise from the back of the room and I felt the presence of something hideous and dark. The nature of the beast prevented others from speaking, I heard their fear, as the only thing that escaped them were sudden gasps of breath. Then I felt him right on my back. He was breathing a stale stench and he was bigger than I had ever imagined. I never turned to face him but what I could see was leathery and scorched and smelled of sulfur. I had a moment in my mind ( as fast as the twinkling of an eye) , where I knew I had to pray in tongues , my first though was the people in the room would not understand but I prayed anyway. The language of God poured out of me and I reached back with both hands to my left shoulder and grabbed this thing off me. I threw him to the floor and in that moment of taking authority he became a demon the size of a small pig. My teacher told me to throw him out into the hall and I said no, I had him open the window and threw him out. This was the first time in my life I had so much authority over the demons that taunt me. Other times I can get them to leave by calling on the name of Jesus but this was different because I removed him! The massive size was a lie he produced to have me see something that wasn't true, something that would stop me in my tracks. When I grabbed hold I found that he was posturing and would have intimidated me if I had only believed what I saw. I suppose this demon was much like the animals in nature, he tried to inflate his size to appear more apposing and cause me to turn and run in fear but the Holy Spirit prompted me to pray and I was obedient, so then the true magnitude of what I faced became clear and I no longer was afraid.
Moral of my story if it looks like something you can't handle and smells of the pit of hell, it may be an illusion set up to cause fear and doubt ......Pray whatever the spirit of God gives you and then you can grab it buy the shoulders to see everything is not as it appears. In life we have the power to see our problems as the enemy would like through fear and intimidation. The enemy will taunt us but we can return the favor if we trust the Holy Spirit in us!

No comments:

Post a Comment