Thursday, February 3, 2011

Purpose and Destiny

I am so tired of asking questions about destiny and purpose, suppose for one moment that life is just a measure of time nothing more or less. Just suppose we have walked around asking questions about the bigger purpose and our destiny has only been about time. We each are born with a hour glass and when the sand runs out, it is over, simple, clean and uncomplicated. I have decided to live the most simple existence I can. Live as tho we were back in a different time and place. I want a life that loves and cares but stops all the drama and emotions that come with all the religious and political struggles. I am here to have an influence and that influence is the same as Christ , to love and give acceptance to the outcast, grasping that I am the outcast. I want the wisdom that says stop the worrying and make your way in this world as best as possible. Stop the madness , God did it all and I am OK with Him and He with me. I want the freedom that comes with relationship , not religion. I am certain when my hour glass is empty my thoughts will not be about church or the dogma of doctrine but about moving on to my new home and seeing the ones I love again . So while here I am spending my time becoming friends with the creator of the universe and that is my purpose and it is enough!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my favorit thing you have ever written!! I truly try to live my life this way.

    ReplyDelete