Monday, February 14, 2011

No act of Love is ever to small !

I began this day struggling to keep my mind on the tasks that were before me. I couldn't believe how much anxiety I was having for no reason. I considered taking medication for the stress I was feeling and then thought I would try and ride it out. Well it is now 12 hours later and I feel relaxed and happy. I feel joy as I read the declarations of love people have posted today. I thank God that He gives me joy and peace when I see how much love really can change your day and even change people around you ! I am convinced we are stronger when we celebrate each other . There is no magic involved just honest to goodness concern for each other. I had the chance to dance in my kitchen while my friend in Georgia danced in hers to a song she posted for us! She and I know that we were thinking of the other and that gave us a real reason to feel loved. I saw while looking at pictures one of my daughters old boyfriends had volunteered in a classroom with kids that need to feel special and he is special because he gave. The gift can never be bigger than what we receive when we just open our hearths and give from our soul. My daughter gave a gift of love and concern that was needed by her grandmothers and to me , I saw something beautiful in her that made me want to be more and so goes the cycle of giving love ! Jump in and see how beautiful your small gestures are to those who need just a little encouragement ! Today your acts of love lifted my spirit from the darkness of depression. Thank you for all you give to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment